Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #1255 (permalink)
lisa12000
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

lisa12000 lisa12000 lisa12000 lisa12000 lisa12000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forit View Post

Actually The Miz was drawing good numbers, better than WWE champion punk, until WWE creative mauled him. Even as part of awesome truth he drew around 400k in his segments while punk was still struggling to draw.
The fact is at this moment Miz has been buried by creative, hes not a person that i imagine the casual viewer would be that interested in seeing!! (remember i said atm) Im no Miz hater and ive stuck up for him in many a thread recently, but im just not interested in him atm, hes lost every match hes been in recently, his mic work is poor so the result of the match up with Punk was a foregone conclusion imo, i watched it with casual interest but thats all because i knew what was going to happen! In fact none of the in ring segments interested me this week, the best bits of raw were the promos and the drama of Cena et al and that is reflected in the main in the segment breakdown; The in ring stuff was treated as an afterthought this week imo

Also, as i said Punks segments have been drawing pretty well since the new year - until this week! and i reiterate this is down to the fact this was a random pairing, with no back story, with a guy who has been made to be irrelevant by creative, against a guy who everyone knows will feud with Jericho at the EC and post EC so why would i care about that match at all?

Edit: every in ring segment except Orton vs big show lost viewers this week

a) does this mean that Orton = Ratings? (despite what people say)
b) does this show that in ring stuff is becoming more and more irrelevant as time goes on

Last edited by lisa12000 : 02-16-2012 at 10:08 AM.