Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2011 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-15-2012, 08:29 PM   #3221 (permalink)
Bubz
Can't stop eating peanuts

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2011 MOTYC Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nervosa View Post
How's Super Dragon working these days? I haven't ever really been a fan of his even when he was 100% healthy, and he has been so out of shape the past 5 years or so that I figured he would be awful when he came back. All I have heard is good things though.
In that match against The Bucks he was good I guess for what it was, but he hasn't changed at all though really, he can still stiff the hell out of people and do all his usual stuff. I wasn't the biggest fan of that match, it was enjoyable but it was just a lot of stiffness and some sick spots.

From the latest PWG preview it looks like he does a lot more in the KRR3 main event. He's not in great shape either but not as bad as he was a year ago or whatever it was he last appeared. If you didn't like him before my guess is you won't like him now either lol.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote