Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - GCB's WWE

Thread: GCB's WWE
View Single Post

Old 02-14-2012, 06:46 PM   #87 (permalink)
Terry Gyimah
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000Terry Gyimah 501 - 1000
Default Re: GCB's WWE

I loved Smackdown and I just love that Big Show is heel now and that he turned heel yet again on Kofi Kingston pretty much beating Kofi and then annihilating him afterwards, really great, I love it, and now this angry giant I hope he gets a push, a Mark Henry-type push in real life in that he just becomes dominant on Smackdown and just tears his way through everyone and everything and even injures people, Big Show needs to be a monster and not a lovable giant

CM Punk beating Evan Bourne, I love the match-up

Matt Hardy beating Cody Rhodes, another great match-up

Owner Chip Butty it doesn't matter what you do, my man Orton will find his way back into the Rumble match one way or another even if it means giving you an RKO or even punting you in the skull and it doesn't matter if you fire him because he is like the Stone Cold of the WWE, he just doesn't care if he puts his hands on you and there are petitions, protests even, I suggest you let him back into the Rumble match for your sake

Undertaker vs Kane, I can only hope that one way or another this rivalry ends, Last Man Standing or a Hell In A Cell or an Inferno Match
Terry Gyimah is offline   Reply With Quote