Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #190 (permalink)
Seabs
I am a WOMAN WOMAN WOMAN not a MAN MAN MAN

Seabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on repSeabs whored out on rep
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada - NJPW 12.02.2012
Weaker than most of Tanahashi's title matches last year I'd say but Tana's awesome and more than gets a great match out of it. Okada simply isn't ready to be working matches at this level and putting him with Naito in a title match could be dreadful. Thankfully it's at K.Hall so the crowd will help them. Okada's solid but he's not main event level quality yet and he's really dull which only hurts him further. Tana's maybe the best main event worker going anywhere right now and he showed exactly why here. Okada's selling kinda killed part of the match. It was neither here nor there. One moment he wouldn't sell at all and then another he'd suddenly be overselling it. I fucking hate tombstone spots when they mean nothing too. He did a tombstone in the crowd on the floor and it was completely irrelevant really. Poor Tanahashi must have really fragile teeth these days. He lost one against Nakamura last year too. Finish stretch was awesome (Tana's the best main event worker going btw) and they never went past their peak either which helped them a ton. Would have been a legit MOTYC if Okada sold better and imposed himself on the match better.

Seabs is offline   Reply With Quote