Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #187 (permalink)
Chismo
TAKIN' A MULLIGAN

Chismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselvesChismo has made a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I re-watched few Open The Golden Gate matches, especially PAC vs. Tozawa (the live stream was broken), and now I can rate the match, finally. This is my MOTY so far, it was really incredible. Fantastic match with mind-blowing finishing stretch. Can't wait to see the rubber match, since they're 1-1 now. God damn, Tozawa is fucking awesome. The whole show was really outstanding, with 3 MOTYCs (Fox/Callihan, main event and PAC/Tozawa). You can't go wrong with DGUSA.
Rating: ****1/2

MOTYCs:

1. PAC vs. Akira Tozawa ****1/2
2. Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Minoru Suzuki ****1/4
3-6. Ronin vs. Super Smash Brothers ****
Sami Callihan vs. A.R. Fox ****
The Spiked Mohicans vs. Mochizuki & Susumu ****

I need to see The New Beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanbrian View Post
TV shows are the best entertainment programmes like wrestling. My favourite TV show is RAW and SMACK DOWN. I specially like fight of Rey mysterio and Randy Ortan. It was very amazing fight with lots of stunt.

Last edited by Chismo : 02-14-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Chismo is offline   Reply With Quote