Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 02-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #186 (permalink)
Bubz
Can't stop eating peanuts

Bubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselvesBubz is making a name for themselves
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Yuji Nagata & Wataru Inoue vs Masayuki Kono & Minoru Tanaka(AJPW 03/02)
What an awesome little match this was. I like this Nagata against AJPW storyline. Nagata was the man in this match. The armbar spot by Tanaka was the highlight for me, great stuff. ****

NRC vs Apollo 55 - NJPW New Beggining
This is probably my new favourite match between these two teams. Just great stuff here for about 20 minutes. Pretty much a sprint all the way but it worked and they played off some spots in their previous matches really well. I thought Davey looked great here and again he shows that he isn't terrible, he's actually really bloody good when he keeps his shit to a minimum and doesn't go overkill on everything. Maybe it's Romero keeping him in check or something, I don't know, but whatever it is I don't see why he can't transfer it over to his work in America . Anyway, the finishing stretch was awesome with some new moves from both teams and I dug the finish too. ****

Nakamura/Naito was good too but nothing MOTYC level. Nakamura has become my favourite guy to watch in Japan now. I really have a hard time liking Naito matches though, I can't quite put my finger on it.

I'll watch Tana/Okada later on.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote