Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2012, 06:53 AM   #1132 (permalink)
Power ranger
Backyard Wrestling

Power ranger is an after thought
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.M.N.;11007265
[B
It makes sense from a viewership standpoint that Show/Shaq gets the nod for starting hour 2, that is likely to bring in non-WWE casuals compared to HHH/Taker, if Rock316AE has the breakdown for the RAW after No Way Out 2008, I believe the above is proven.[/b] I think Punk/Jericho has to be in the starting quarter so it has a lot of viewers before a drop and a climb upwards. (alternatively, you put HHH/Taker in Q3 instead of Q6 so the big segments are spread out)

I wonder if WWE may tease Rock vs someone on a RAW leading up to WrestleMania (Rock vs Miz for arguments sake given their past 'history') only for the match not to begin to pop a big number? Would make sense and I don't think it would take away from Rock/Cena one bit.
How can you tell "Non-WWE" casuals tune in at 10 pm?

and no, i dont think the miz should be involved in Rock/cena build. Rock wont be working every raw between chamber through mania so teasing rock/miz is not going to work, It might even hurt the mania buyrate.

Rock vs cena just keep it simple. And since cena is going to be heel anyway whether WWE likes it or not, i think cena should just go back to his "thuganomics" gimmick for this entire build until mania. That would make it interesting instead of the same old "I am here everyday working my ass off while the rock does satellite promos" crap imo.