Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2012, 05:58 AM   #1131 (permalink)
D.M.N.
Working on my abs

D.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friendsD.M.N. needs to make some friends
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Well I wasn't going to because Monday's RAW was 'miss-able' and boring to be quite honest, but if you insist:

Q1 - 3.62 rating / 5.21 million
Q2 - 3.27 rating / 4.70 million
Q3 - 3.30 rating / 4.75 million
Q4 - 3.16 rating / 4.55 million
Q5 - 3.32 rating / 4.64 million
Q6 - 3.30 rating / 4.62 million
Q7 - 3.20 rating / 4.48 million
Q8 - 3.42 rating / 4.92 million

The Q2 hour breakdown doesn't match up to what was reported for some reason, but ah well.

As for, from a ratings perspective 'how to book' RAW's after WrestleMania, it surely would be along the lines of:

Q1 - CM Punk and Chris Jericho
Q2 - MITB build
Q3 - SD! title build
Q4 - Kharma destroying someone
Q5 - Shaq and Show
Q6 - Undertaker and HHH
Q7 - MITB build
Q8 - Rock and Cena

Regardless of what this forum likes/dislikes, Cena will be in Q8 through the 'Chamber to 'Mania. If you're to look at the four key angles:

- Punk/Jericho
- Rock/Cena
- HHH/Taker
- Show/Shaq

It makes sense from a viewership standpoint that Show/Shaq gets the nod for starting hour 2, that is likely to bring in non-WWE casuals compared to HHH/Taker, if Rock316AE has the breakdown for the RAW after No Way Out 2008, I believe the above is proven. I think Punk/Jericho has to be in the starting quarter so it has a lot of viewers before a drop and a climb upwards. (alternatively, you put HHH/Taker in Q3 instead of Q6 so the big segments are spread out)

I wonder if WWE may tease Rock vs someone on a RAW leading up to WrestleMania (Rock vs Miz for arguments sake given their past 'history') only for the match not to begin to pop a big number? Would make sense and I don't think it would take away from Rock/Cena one bit.