Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #26 (permalink)
lewieG
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

lewieG should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslewieG should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslewieG should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslewieG should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postslewieG should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

All this hating of the Knights I'm not one of the people who think that Bennett = Premiership, but then anyone who says that knows nothing. I think if we become a bit more consistent and don't have the injuries we had last year, we'll finish about 6th.

NSW will be there and therabouts as usual in the S15, they've bought Sarel Pretorious who everyone is raving about, as well as Adam Ashley-Cooper. They have the advantage of playing Melbourne, ACT and the Force twice, which is all part of how the NZ teams are disadvantaged by the conference system. I honestly think Quade Cooper being out for a bit is a positive for the Reds, it gives someone like Mike Harris a chance and gives Cooper time to pull his head in and learn how to tackle.

Also, hoping for a repeat of last years Cup Final in Wigan vs Leeds. Now that Danny Buderus has left Leeds, I'm back to hating them.

Last edited by lewieG : 02-11-2012 at 03:03 AM.
lewieG is offline   Reply With Quote