Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Bullseye
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeC_91 View Post
It'd be pointless to have them as separate threads, just like how we haven't got separate threads for leagues such as SPL, La Liga etc etc.

Anyway, my boys should do well against Wigan Warriors tomorrow.Is it on Sky? if so I might have to watch it.
I'm hoping it is so I can find a stream. Wigan/Leeds is always a beauty of a match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
we always had an nrl thread that me and sXe would talk about super 14/15 in anyway.

Waratahs are going to get smashed this year, lost some good players.
Media overreacting to a thumping win over Samoa A signals for the Waratahs another season of not living up to the hype.

---------------

In regards to the S15, the Crusaders and Stormers should take their conferences once again this season, and I'd guess Queensland may do the same, although the loss of QUADE for the first 7 weeks could be too much to overcome in the later passages of the season. The Rebels, boosted by Beale and Connor, have the potential to threaten, but don't really convince me yet. Stay tuned for my NRl & S15 team-by-team preview sometime before the season starts (maybe even tonight/tomorrow)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome