Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 02-10-2012, 03:04 PM   #634 (permalink)
LifeInCattleClass
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

LifeInCattleClass should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLifeInCattleClass should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLifeInCattleClass should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLifeInCattleClass should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsLifeInCattleClass should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: The "Book" thread.

big thread - not reading through the whole thing yet, so thought I would just answer OP to contribute.

What are you currently reading?
Finished the Song of Fire and Ice series 3 months ago by GRR Martin. Currently reading the Harry Hole series by Jo Nesbo - up to Redeemer

Who are your favourite authors?
Dean Koontz, Douglas Adams, GRR Martin, Nesbo is also pretty good. tomorrow I'll have a whole other list

Any books your looking forward to?
ehhh... not currently

Favourite ever books?
wooohh...Hitchhiker's guide, Hideaway

How often do you read?
Every day if I can

How many books do you read?
How long is a piece of string

Do you believe the merits of books outweight the merits of movies?
mmmm...I believe they can't be compared. each has it's own merits. All I know is that it is difficult to write a book. I have had one in the Kindle store for over a year now. Was supposed to finish the second one end of last year - just too tough.
LifeInCattleClass is offline   Reply With Quote