Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #1036 (permalink)
STUFF
STOCKING STUFFER

STUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on repSTUFF whored out on rep
Default Re: Breaking Bad Mafia Gameplay Thread

I had no choice, I was already using the PR I couldn't let him use Jane at that point.

And that's not true McQueen, the fake claims given to us had last names also, I didn't remember it because I wasn't up to her point in the show. I could have checked my PM for her last name if I needed to.

Good game Tony, I thought I had the game in the palm of my hands and was going to confess to being scum last day. I was 1-shot unlynchable and I was also nk immune for that night too. Next day you would have been voted out and I could have won. Oh well 2-shot nk immune GF is typical Lawls. Forever scum Alcoholic :taylor4