Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2011 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2012, 07:19 AM   #3187 (permalink)
Concrete
Working on a novel about about nothing

Concrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missedConcrete probably won't be missed
Default Re: The 2011 MOTYC Thread

Jawbreaker may have some sort of point if it weren't for the way he comes off. I do believe there is a difference between quality versus how much I like a match. Like I'm not going to watch The Expendables and think it is the greatest movie ever but it is tons of fun. I thought Davey vs. Eddie from BITH was ****1/4 but if you think it is higher that's okay. Most people will not kill you here. But when someone says "If you liked this match then you are stupid" then they are completely ignorant and not worth anyone's time. I mean it wasn't a terrible match by any means. Some people talk about it like if it were a match between two divas.
Concrete is offline   Reply With Quote