Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2011 MOTYC Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2012, 11:13 PM   #3181 (permalink)
Nervosa
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Nervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missedNervosa probably won't be missed
Default Re: The 2011 MOTYC Thread

Jeez, it really is too bad I hate wrestling, right now, or I would help Jawbreaker shut down these people who clearly have no clue how to defend their positions properly without resorting to 'I'm entitled to my undefended opinion.'

Luckily, people considering that garbage like Richards/Edwards is a great match, and pretending botches in Punk/Cena didn't happen are the exact reason I'm not tuning in anymore.

Keep up the good fight, Jaws. sorry to abandon you. You really are the only one left on this board who demands any quality from their wrestling, anymore.

Credit for sig goes to: CHAMPviaDQ
Nervosa is offline   Reply With Quote