Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Survivor: Redemption Island
View Single Post
post #1103 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2012, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
DH
lyfe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Survivor: Redemption Island

Day 13

Camp Life

Welcome to Camp Life. If you fail to do enough work to keep your tribe alive (and then some), it will have a negative effect on your tribe in the next challenge. To reiterate, you must make posts that have to do with survival-based things, and don't be afraid to get creative and to have 'fun' (only on Survivor would work be fun). I'd also like to remind you that I'm not looking for a lot of posts ... a few per person is more than fine, to be honest.

Your tribe now has just a few hours (you can get work done during the duel so don't panic) to get in as much work around the camp as possible to help you survive. Remember, you can also do work around the camp any time that you are not at a challenge or Tribal Council, so if you miss out, don't worry too much about it. Please also remember that you must post in your tribe colours.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know. I'll gladly help clear anything up you're unsure about.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome