Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2012, 12:17 AM   #84 (permalink)
Emperor DC
Usertitle ist hier

Emperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREWEmperor DC is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoosterSmith View Post
Not for me. This isn't ROH, WWE or TNA. If you only do 12 shows a year or if you do sparatic shows, then you have to defend the belts.

It could be percieved as idiotic for those promotions because they're doing mulitple shows every month.

But Indy promotions don't. Why would I wanna go to a show that doesn't mean anything. I need something on the line.

Besides, it makes things more interesting.
If you need to know one thing about Chikara, it's that everything means something in the grand scheme of things.

Also, this is not PWG. CHIKARA does way more than 12 shows a year. There will be 10 shows by the end of the Aniversario weekend in late May.
Emperor DC is offline   Reply With Quote