Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-07-2012, 12:05 AM   #83 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoosterSmith View Post
Not for me. This isn't ROH, WWE or TNA. If you only do 12 shows a year or if you do sparatic shows, then you have to defend the belts.

It could be percieved as idiotic for those promotions because they're doing mulitple shows every month.

But Indy promotions don't. Why would I wanna go to a show that doesn't mean anything. I need something on the line.

Besides, it makes things more interesting.
But every tag match does mean something because it either means the team is moving up and gets one more point to challenge for the titles (which means they deserve the shot unlike some title matches) or get one lose and have to start the climb from zero all over again. If you had title matches every show then sometimes you'd have to put teams in that should be that high up on a card and you get a less then stellar match which helps no one in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote