Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship. Rules and Rankings Thread.

View Single Post

Old 02-06-2012, 07:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Mr Cook
I'm going to Disneyland!

Mr Cook needs to make some friendsMr Cook needs to make some friendsMr Cook needs to make some friendsMr Cook needs to make some friendsMr Cook needs to make some friendsMr Cook needs to make some friendsMr Cook needs to make some friendsMr Cook needs to make some friendsMr Cook needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship. Rules and Rankings Thread.

Sounds good Gunner, but I think that the automatic rematch clause should be given over a shorter period of time;

When I was (the first) U.S Champion, I won it at the PPV, then defended it at the next one, then defended it again, and then I unfortunately lost (by a single point, due to some dark match confusion), and I was shunned down the rankings.

I think that you should be entitled to a rematch if you have defended the belt twice, makes it slightly more fair, since its pretty difficult to keep defending your belt (especially in multi-man matches)