Rules of Forum Championship
1. Predict each match on the PPV. Then for each prediction put a point total based on how confident you are that your prediction is correct. (usually 1-7 depending on how many matches are on the card). Each match MUST have a different point total with them. 1 point least confident, 7 points most confident
2. This is open to EVERYONE, just post your predictions in the month thread, you dont need to PM me to ask if you can join. no explanations are needed as to why you picked who you picked it just clutters things up.
3. If you hold a title for 3 months (3 Successive WINS at PPVS) you get an automatic rematch for the belt if you lose it. This is very tough to do.
4. If a champion no shows he loses his title and the number 1 contender and the next highest will face off to crown a new champion.
Way the game works
From your predictions you will gain a score from all your correct predictions. You will be given an opponent and the highest score wins the match. We use the Official WWE PPV card only matches annouced before the event will count.
Look at the card pick your winners. Rank your winners in order of confidence (1-6) usually so as an example
Matches can be either a WIN for either opponent or a DRAW. (Countout and DQ wins still count as wins)
vs Big Show - 6
Cena vs Punk - Draw - 2
Del Rio vs Ziggler
vs R-Truth - 3
vs Rhodes - 4
vs ALicia Fox - 1
If the prediction is correct you get that score - total max score for a 6 match PPV - 21 score = 18/21
New players are always welcome. As the game works off form like with any new career all new players will start at the bottom. couple of months in with good scores you could be top of your division
Every month your oldest score and match result will no longer count. Meaning all scores for all players will always be off the same 4 month spell. These scores divided by 4 will give you your score.
- Whoever is top of the 4 month average table gets the shot at the forum title (dependant on winning at the last PPV)
Mid Card Titles
United States Heavyweight Title
And Intercontinental Title
- Highest scoring winning players from the month. Random draw. If your name appears 1st in the match you are eligible for Intercontinental title. if your name appears 2nd in the match you are eligible for US title. Score the highest and get the title shot.
World Heavyweight Title
- Highest margin of victory per month gets the WHC title shot.
e.g Gunner14 27 - 10 Proc - WHC title shot score of 17
[center]Next Months PPV
First Blood Match - First incorrect prediction based on the PPV match order loses.
Chairs Match - Players can choose any match to be a (Scorex2) so on your number 7 prediction would be worth 14 points. If you ge tthis prediction wrong though you lose that total of points from your score.
Last Man Standing - Each correct prediction is worth one point most correct predictions wins
Ladder Match - each correct prediction is a step up the ladder the longer your run of correct predicitons the higher you climb. so getting your 1,2,3,4 predictions = 4 steps. Highest climber wins. If a draw PPV total is used.
Tables Match - Player with the highest incorrect prediction (i.e number 6 prediction) is put through the table and loses