New Users Introduction thread

Tags
wwe
267K views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Catalanotto 
#1 ·
New? Tell us a little about yourself.

- Favorite wrestler(s)
- Favorite wrestling company

And anything else you would like to share with the forum.

Welcome.

#865 ·
- Jade is my real name and 420 is my favorite day of the year if you catch my drift :D:
- Rock, Austin, HBK, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar
- WWE, TNA
- The best country would be America because I live there :)

This is my 1st time on any forum so I am still not familiar with alot of the things. I still dont know how to upload my pic but will do so when i figure it out.
I have been a huge wrestling fan for almost 17 years now and I am so excited to be joining the community and discuss alot of things. I got so much more to add but i gtg but will be back soon hahahah :p.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Nice to meet you all!

x

#868 ·
Hey guys, my username's Ariels but you can call me Curt. I found this forum while searching for a place to discuss wrestling and thought it would be a cool site. Wrestlers I'm liking at the moment are Dean Ambrose (even though he's not doing much lately since he won the U.S. title), CM Punk, Bray Wyatt and Austin Aries just to name a few. I guess that's it for now. I'm looking forward to having discussions with you all, see ya.

#871 ·
Hey guys, my username's Ariels but you can call me Curt. I found this forum while searching for a place to discuss wrestling and thought it would be a cool site. Wrestlers I'm liking at the moment are Dean Ambrose (even though he's not doing much lately since he won the U.S. title), CM Punk, Bray Wyatt and Austin Aries just to name a few. I guess that's it for now. I'm looking forward to having discussions with you all, see ya.
I like you already. (Y)

#880 ·
i am jediknight52501. i also used to be at the same Union as sensesfail and i took over as Leader at the WOTU until i was banned at Gamespot. i have been a wresting fan since 1988 and i am 37 years old.

Reactions: NasJayz
#889 ·
- Age - 17
- Why you picked your username - It's a combination of Drake and The Weeknd's monikers.
- Favorite wrestler(s)- Robbie E and Chris Jericho
- Favorite wrestling company - WWE
- Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia? - England of course.

#890 ·
- Why you picked your username : Saw it on a CZW shirt I want, & it fits
- Favorite wrestler(s) : Non-Negotiable Top 3 (Current) : CM Punk, Austin Aries, Kevin Steen
- Favorite wrestling company : All Time ~ ECW, Current : TNA (about to be bumped by PWG)
- Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia? : N/A

Reactions: NasJayz
#896 ·
Why you picked your username: I am a big fan of Nightcrawler from the X-men. To shorten it for use as usernames and gamertags I shortened it by 2 letters.

Favorite wrestler(s):
CURRENT ROSTER
John Cena
Daniel Bryan
The Uso's
Christian
Edge
Big Show
The Wyatt Family
Sheamus

Favorite Diva(s)Kaitlyn
JoJo
The Bella's
Naomi

Favorite wrestling company
RAW

#897 ·
Hi guys, joined this forum because im pissed off at having no one to talk to about my love for wrestling. Everyone i know laughs at me for it or thinks i have mental issues which kinda annoys me.

Anyway look forward to posting here been reading the forum for a few weeks seems like its quite good. I've recently been out of work so been watching loads of old ppvs and shows. I watch Raw and SD! every week along with TNA, watch occasional ROH matches on youtube.

Going to the TNA show in Glasgow in January, its my first wrestling show ever so pretty excited.

#899 ·
Hi all, I made this account ages ago but never got round to posting, I'm looking forward to getting to chat with others with a passion for Pro Wrestling.

- Nationality: British
- Why you picked your username: It's my name!
- Favorite wrestler(s) CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Taker, Macho Man, Roddy Piper.
- Favorite wrestling company: WWE

#901 · (Edited)
New? Tell us a little about yourself.

- Why you picked your username: I'm a patriotic Brit.
- Favorite wrestler(s): Ugh ... CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Heath Slater, Los Matadores, Curt Hawkins, Curtis Axel, Dolph Ziggler, Alberto Del Rio, Ryback, Randy Orton, Antonio Cesaro, Jack Swagger. Did I miss anyone?
- Favorite wrestling company: WWE

And anything else you would like to share with the forum.

I am an 18 year old chap from the great country of England. I enjoy sipping tea and eating fish and chips, and if you have a problem with that, you're a wanker.

No, seriously. I'm 18, I'm from England, I'm into pretty much everything your average teenager is into; music, video games, girls and pro wrestling. I am studying Interactive Media (video game/graphic design etc.) in college and I am on my 2nd year, going onto university. I love rock music and my favourite band is Alter Bridge. I've never really been that into football, but if I had a favourite team it'd be Aston Villa. I've just turned 18 on the 19th September and it's pretty awesome, truthfully. I've administrated a few wrestling forums before and I can't wait to meet some new friends on here. :)

Oops, did I mention professional wrestling is my life? I am a huge fan, I collect figures, DVDs, posters, magazines, I listen to wrestling theme songs, I watch it all the time etc. Hell, I wear CM Punk shirts in public. In public, yeah. I usually get a lot of slack for it because of how "gay and fake" it is, but whatever, I don't care.

Welcome.
_________

#915 ·
19, from Altoona, PA. I'm an avid fan of wrestling and have been since 2006. My favorite wrestlers right now are CM Punk, Davey Richards, KENTA and my all-time is a tie between Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels. I've been around on forums since 2009 and have administrated/moderated/owned a good bit. My favorite promotion is TNA, and I am open to watching new stuff.

#925 ·
Re: Am new

How big is that forum?

I've been looking for a wrestling forum to post on but they are all either very small or have the same problems this one does.

I wouldn't mind a stricter forum.

Reactions: Gretchen
#930 ·
Ey, Justin here. I hail from the tip of America's cock. It's pretty hot down here, but I got good AC.

I wasn't always stuck in America's own third world country like I am today. Spent a lot of my youth in Lexington & Philly. I have great memories of ECW and I wish Mike Awesome wasn't dead.

Just now saw this thread and figured I better say hi. So huh hi.