Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-05-2012, 12:12 AM   #75 (permalink)
RoosterSmith
Working on my abs

RoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friendsRoosterSmith needs to make some friends
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

I want to make sure I understand Chikara, because I love lucha libre and I think Chikara can potentialy be a great promotion to follow...

But do they do the Mexican thing where the champ only defends his title once a year? If so that's kind of a deal breaker for me. I like the idea of their tag team championship being held in high regards and a Grand Championship sounds cool, but if it's only gonna be defended once a year, I'm not really gonna feel that.

I wouldn't want to spend money on them knowing I'm rarley gonna see a title shot.
RoosterSmith is offline   Reply With Quote