Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #1033 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: The NHL: Where people get concussions

they have said that and that was the dumbest thing I've heard in recent memory by any of my teams. The only two guys they don't want to trade are the two guys they should want to trade. I love Selanne, the guy has class and is awesome, but his career is basically over and the Ducks weren't doing well this season so the most logical thing they could have done is trade him to a contender because he has been doing great this season and could probably help a team in the playoffs. Perry, Getzlaf, and Ryan aren't old, if we are going to rebuild then they should be apart of the rebuilding process.

42 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."