Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 02-04-2012, 03:30 AM   #3300 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Nah, you fucked up Rush. That's some of the best weed in the world. Even if you don't smoke, I'm surprised to didn't try any. Would be better for you than your apparent love for pills.
It has nothing to do with whats better for me, the best thing would be no drugs but fuck that. Just have a personal preference for things that amp me up. Thats not just limited to drugs but just a personality quirk of mine.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote