Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

View Single Post

Old 05-16-2005, 04:42 PM   #117 (permalink)
TheWall
Jobber

TheWall is in rep purgatory
Default Re: The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

Just got around to this thread and glad I did. I really enjoyed Backlash alot. I don't have the time currently to write up a full review, but I promise I will for the next show. I have my hands full now. I just wanted to type a reply to let you know I read it and I enjoyed it alot.

I was happy to see Benjamin with in the opening match, Masters with a win there wouldn't have been a good decision IMO.

La Resistance cheating may be a way to continue the feud and perhaps a rematch in the near future with maybe The Dudleyz going over.

It was very interesting to see a Texas Death Match on the card. It is something new, good match and I like how Matt Hardy picked up the win with Show delivering the HUGE chokeslam to Kane.

Marty Jannetty helping out Shawn Michaels was awesome, glad to see Hassan did not win.

The one thing I did not like was Edge winning the money in the back cage match. I think Jericho would have been a better candidate to win the match.Maybe you have something up your sleeve with this one though.

Excellent, add another name to Orton's list. Cool to see you carrying the legend killer gimmick. The interaction with Batista afterwards was pretty funny too. I liked that. Perhaps setting up a feud or future match. Maybe a Orton and Batista title match at the next pay per view seeing as Batista retained against JBL.

Like I said sorry for the lackluster review but I am short on time today. Overall I give Backlash a 9/10.