Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #2289 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *Updated - 2.1.12 - 18 hosts in the Queue*

^survivor is different to mafia though, its not what I expected it to be at first, but I enjoy it and he doesn't. I'd rather he quit than him continuing on like he did. He's caught me out as scum before and im fairly sure he wont have been the only person to say someone is town during a lynch and then say "i told you so". You can't really do much if you don't have role related info these games though in terms of stopping a wagon. I've seen him make game relevant points before, although he does tend to get sidetracked into an argument with either you or Pez at least once during a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
my game is going to be awesome if I ever finish. I got really lazy since survivor started and the fact I learned I'm going to go in like 3 months.
tbh with the list some of those people might not be ready for a while so you could end up going sooner than you think. I think when i ran my RE game I was technically 9th in the list, just I was the only one who was ready for sign ups.