Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *Updated - 2.1.12 - 18 hosts in the Queue*
Didn't read your last game but
* Always put the town alignment + win condition in the first post
* Don't post failed night kill attempts
* Resolve actions correctly. People that die still have their roles go through, duh.
* Make sure your game can't be broken via massclaim/other shit. This may involve giving town some weird roles that make them look scummy, giving scum safeclaims that are strong, giving scum some roles they can at least safely claim and look town with (e.g. mafia joat with an extra kill), and generally ensuring a reasonably accurate ratio of town:scum
* Don't use a jester if you're thinking about using one <_< They were fun the first and maybe second time, now not so much.
* If you're using an SK at least give him some sort of buff. Be it untraceable kills, bulletproof, investigation immunity, unblockable kills, an additional power (e.g. the ability to recruit a player to help him 1-shot) or something like that. Yes the role should have less chance of winning but it should have some chance if it plays well.
Awesome, all taken on board, thanks