Wrestling Forum banner

Have you ever smoked the "kush"?

TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

204K views 4K replies 350 participants last post by  Leon Knuckles 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting High Discussion Thread

I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.

#3 ·
Re: Getting high

I have rheumatoid arthritis and I smoke a lot, it really helps. A lot of people don't want to smoke weed because it's associated with losers and lazy people. Weed makes me more ambitious, so I don't have that problem. I'll get a million more things done high and done better as well as opposed to doing it sober.

The world would be a much better place if we all smoked.

#5 ·

I don't see the whole "thrill" of it.That's maybe because weed is overpriced and shit in Ireland really.That being saidI do smoke on the odd occasion though ,but only good stuff.It's great just to smoke up ,relax and chill listing to a bit of music or hang with friends.

Smoking every day is horriblethough ,I pretty much did it everyday ,two or three years ago.Not my thing ,I much rather a night in a club or pub .It's cheaper here.

#9 ·

i never understood the people who get high and say they go out and accomplish all this shit, they call it getting stoned for a reason. it opens your mind, you become more mentally stimulated, but less physically stimulated. it depends on the type of weed too, i've had weed that gave me the opiate get up and go feeling which is good, but most of the time it doesn't do that.

#13 ·

i never understood the people who get high and say they go out and accomplish all this shit, they call it getting stoned for a reason. it opens your mind, you become more mentally stimulated, but less physically stimulated. it depends on the type of weed too, i've had weed that gave me the opiate get up and go feeling which is good, but most of the time it doesn't do that.
A lot of those "accomplishments" while they're high are placebo, and once they're sober again, they realize what lazy bums they are.

Marijuana isn't a demon plant with its roots in hell, but it's also not a miracle cure-all. I've never understood people who can't see both the pros and cons.

#18 ·

i smoke everyday, smoke it like it's a cigarette been doing this since i was 16. I do feel slower mentally but maybe that's because i was crazy and paranoid. i also feel like it broadened my outlook and calmed me down. I can't remember the last time I went into a hulk rage and wanted to rip someones head off, and they'res been plenty of opportunities

i've always had a problem sleeping due to my days of warcraft 3 and starcraft. This was the best selling point for me when i first started smoking I could finally go to sleep in under 10 minutes and not the usual hour and a half and playing with yourself hoping it'll help. Always woke up the next morning feeling refreshed and ready for the new day instead of waking up grumpy and miserable. Still to this day i Suppose. It's hard to sleep without toking up. When i'm out working I gotta get really drunk to sleep and i don't take pills. Period.

Just because Weed is associated with failure doesn't make it necessarily true. I failed harder before I started smoking pot and all pot did was open my mind to new things. Like hey, I hated weed and thought the effects were like there portrayed in television.

#26 ·

So? People go to jail for drunk driving and that doesn't stop people from doing it.

There will come a time when it is legal, it will take a long time though. A lot of places like here in Ontario it's decriminalized. That's a step in the right direction.

#27 ·

So? People go to jail for drunk driving and that doesn't stop people from doing it.
Yeah but how many people actually go to jail for drunk driving? Is it really worth the time and money to incarcerate someone for something as petty as smoking pot?

And actually, I've heard people propose that there should be no drunk driving law. Instead, if some drunk guy is driving like an idiot, it should be classified under reckless driving. It's not necessarily what I support since I don't know enough about alcohol/drunk driving statistics to have an informed opinion, but how would you feel about that?

#68 ·

This poll is rigged. I've tried it maybe 3 times in my life, several years apart. It's not for me. Fuck you for making me vote yes, you little bastard.
Yeah there should be a "Tried it once or twice" option.

Yes they do, and it's awful, however prohibition does not help the situation, in fact it makes it worse.

As it stands now a drug addicted person going to get their next hit has to go through a dealer who relies on their addiction for profits and couldn't give two shits about them, selling them a product of unknown potency and in some cases unknown active ingredients. What if instead, they were greeted by someone who could sell them a clean product of known purity, and offer them information on how they could beat their addiction and further support should they wish to receive it.

I'm not suggesting these drugs be put on supermarket shelves and glamorised though marketing, but making them illegal simply makes the problem worse.
I don't see how making it easier to get physically addictive drugs would help with addictions. If I wanted to take Crystal Meth I don't think I could. I wouldn't even know where to begin with getting the stuff or who to talk to about it. I understand the drugs are out there but actually getting the stuff can be tough and expensive.

#42 ·

Oh baby. Nothing like it.

It's hard to get in this shitty little town I live in, but yeah, every now and then. My friend was growing it last summer, but everything fell apart and left us empty handed. Still makes me sad.

#44 ·

I used to "get high" all the time. Idk why though because whenever I did it I could never tell I was high. The only time that I could actually feel the effects is if I drank while smoking also.

I don't do it anymore now though, hell I rarely even drink these days. I am almost 25, I kind of think I got all of that stuff out of my system already,so I don't feel the need to do it anymore.

#48 ·

I've smoked weed twice in my life. It's just not my thing

I'm straight edge now :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.