Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2012, 07:24 AM   #3280 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Sucks losing weed , never happened to me though but I can only imagine how it feels.

I actually enjpyed the Rumble . I thought it wasn't great in terms of actual wrestling and building drama (par, probably the ending ). I thought it was fun overall . Foley , Booker , Ricardo and Road Dogg were strangley the highlight for me.

Usually don't post here unless I'm picking up or thinking of picking up . I've past m exams , got my grant , so celebrations are in order and weed will more than likely be involved.