Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Debate League, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion
View Single Post
post #450 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 06:18 AM
Elstro1988
Learning to break kayfabe

Re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Oh joy, well that will be exciting. Alicia and Kelly vs the Bellas. The botch and scream queens will win after 2 minutes of painful screaming, half-assed bulldog, and a carried 'headscissors' by a botched Roll up OF DOOM. Yawn. When the hell is Layla coming back?

It's got to the point now where I hear "holla holla holla" and my blood boils. The match at Rumble renewed my faith in the women's division but I have low hopes for this one. And as you can see by my sig I actually enjoy the Divas matches. Why not Tamina and Alicia vs the Bellas seeing as Miss Snuka is now face? Be a much better quality match. But then the office bike needs her screen time to keep her from running off to getting her baps out full-time..

Wow I do sound bitter!

Prefer seeing:

Cody Rhodes/Stardust, Goldust, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Kevin Owens, Finn Balor, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Tyler Breeze, Tyson Kidd, Cesaro, Wade Barrett

Paige, Layla, Brie Bella, Nattie, Nikki Bella, Naomi, Summer Rae, MsCharlotte, Alexa Bliss, Emma, Bayley, Sasha Banks

Last edited by Elstro1988; 02-01-2012 at 06:22 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome