Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion
View Single Post
post #450 of (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 06:18 AM
Elstro1988
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Oh joy, well that will be exciting. Alicia and Kelly vs the Bellas. The botch and scream queens will win after 2 minutes of painful screaming, half-assed bulldog, and a carried 'headscissors' by a botched Roll up OF DOOM. Yawn. When the hell is Layla coming back?

It's got to the point now where I hear "holla holla holla" and my blood boils. The match at Rumble renewed my faith in the women's division but I have low hopes for this one. And as you can see by my sig I actually enjoy the Divas matches. Why not Tamina and Alicia vs the Bellas seeing as Miss Snuka is now face? Be a much better quality match. But then the office bike needs her screen time to keep her from running off to getting her baps out full-time..

Wow I do sound bitter!

Not removing until:
[] JTG is released - what does this guy even do??
[] Layla gets something half decent to do.
[] Miz is out of the title picture
[/] Cody Rhodes becomes WHC - 2 time IC's and ME'ing Raw with Goldust good enough
[] Alberto Del Rio is taken out the title picture.
[] Stephanie gets back in the ring
[] Josh Mathews gets back in the ring (see above but fun to speculate)

Prefer seeing:

Cody Rhodes, Goldust, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Big E Langston, Prime Time Players, Usos, Fandango

Layla, AJ, Brie Bella, Naomi, Summer Rae, Paige, Emma, Bayley, Kaitlyn

For a new take on WWE recapping, check out my Raw and Smackdown awards here

Last edited by Elstro1988; 02-01-2012 at 06:22 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome