Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2012, 03:27 PM   #3276 (permalink)
Rated Rô
Great One?..

Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingfan91 View Post
dude move out already or talk to your parents, i snuck around too; till i was 18 then i said look dad, i respect your opinion but i am gonna keep smokING weed, i like it, it makes me feel good, i feel like its part of me, he flipped out called me all kind of stuff, i yelled back at him and we almost started fighting, but then i left and after i was back he told me it Was ok he told me he hated the fact that i was a stoner but he rather have me smoking weed then move out, only rule i have to smoke on the balcony, which i almost always do...if he said no i would have moved out, into the streets neccesary, look its not about weed its about you being a grown man, no one can allow or forbid you anything, for gods sake you can get married legally so its up to you to decide for the rest of your live. That being said are you ready for the cobsequences.
100% agree.

Just last week in fact I talked to mom and told her it's not bad at all, and no matter what she says I will quit when I want and her yelling will not change my decision.

Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote