Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2012, 11:07 PM   #139 (permalink)
Last Chancery
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery Last Chancery
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniomare007 View Post
Yeah, great TV match. The only thing missing for me was DAT BOY D-Bryan doing some trash talk and responding to Punk's "Best in The World" comments (although I guess that could have been an issue considering the Jericho/Punk feud that's gonna take place in the coming months).
He did trash talk and respond to Punk's "best in the world" comments. Rewatch the segment where Bryan is working over Punk's arm, I believe it's right after they came back from commercial break. Bryan looks up and laughs to himself as he mutters, "Best in the world? Best in the world?" It's subtle but it's there.

The match was full of subtlety and amazing selling. Both looked crisp and no noticeable slip-ups. I too dug the "ROH-style" match they worked and I wasn't fazed by the ending since it not only set up a potential WrestleMania match between Jericho and Punk, it not only kept both competitors looking strong, but it kept to Bryan's heel character. Smart finish, in my opinion. Easy ****.

Last edited by Last Chancery : 01-30-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Last Chancery is offline   Reply With Quote