Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HEY SHANNON

Thread: HEY SHANNON
View Single Post

Old 01-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #718 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: HEY SHANNON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Pretty sure I caused the meltdown since most of his anger seems to be directed at me, so I'm happy since I got his attention. Looks like Skittles always had your attention for years considering you loved flirting with her fake self.

Once again cat, you're happy he got banned now, but before you were defending him.
I can't believe how fucking stupid you are.

Any regular member who has been here the last few years knows I could never be UNHAPPY about Cerbs being banned.

Your brain can't wrap around the fact that my attacking you was about you crying about what he said about your family, you stupid fucking bitch. I couldn't care less if Cerbs gets banned, the attacks were about YOU. It's cool for you to follow me in threads and talk your shit but OMG if someone does it to you.

Shut the fuck up and leave.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.