Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread
View Single Post
post #135 of (permalink) Old 01-30-2012, 10:23 PM
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!
It Really Wasn't!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)

Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

Punk/Danielson that just happened 10 minutes ago was amazing. What I loved so much about it was that the crowd wasn't into the match at all when the match started. Now I know this usually isn't something that you would call a good thing but the way the crowd went from dead to getting really into the match was so impressive. It kind of sucked how there a commercial break but judging how the crowd was acting I think we missed a control segment from Bryan that got him a ton of heat because when the show came back I heard a "CM Punk" right away and saw Bryan working over the arm.

Punk did a great job selling the arm. When he hit the knee to the face in the corner and set up for the bulldog but had to stop and switch arms I was so happy. Punk did really well as the face here and he made Bryan look amazing, something that the big guys on SD haven't been able to do so well since Bryan got the title. In fact I would say both guys came out looking stronger.

I didn't like the ending all that much but at least Bryan kept in character and celebrated like he really won something. I can only hope that some day they will get the chance to steal the show on a PPV.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome