Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The 2012 MOTYC thread

View Single Post

Old 01-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #132 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The 2012 MOTYC thread

I had a blast watching the rumble to be honest. Didn't go in expecting any MOTYC to be honest . The cage match was fun and Bryan was great again. Kane and Cena was decent considering I hate Kane matches. Ziggler/Punk was everything I expected, some great wrestling with Laurinaitis antics combined. The Rumble match it's self was great. I'm not a massive fan of Kofi but marked the fuck out at walking at his hands. Ricardo , Foley and Santino was pure gold too. Some nice suprises , good wrestling and overall a really fun and easy show to watch.