Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HEY SHANNON

Thread: HEY SHANNON
View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 11:57 PM   #602 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: HEY SHANNON

^ Me? No, you are thinking of someone else....I got into it with Skittle once a really long time ago and it didn't last long at all. Skittle and I have always got along...unless that was directed at someone else but, yeah, it wasn't me who was against her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Well I could feel more sympathic to her, like others probably, if she wasn't such a huge bitch while she was here. Constantly making fun of others and putting them down.
She did it to feel better about herself.

Not saying it is a good excuse at all, it isn't, but it helped her feel good. Really, she should have found some positive ways to feel good about herself but, like a lot of people in that situation, she didn't choose to do so.

If you talk to her personally, she actually is a fairly nice person.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.