Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: In New Talent We Trust

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #74 (permalink)
ThatWeirdGuy
CHYEAH

ThatWeirdGuy ThatWeirdGuy ThatWeirdGuy ThatWeirdGuy ThatWeirdGuy ThatWeirdGuy ThatWeirdGuy
Default Re: WWE 2011: In New Talent We Trust

This seems like a very stacked show going on here, and the main event will hopefully live up to expectations, and I fully expect the Miz to get involved at some point in it, the champion has been brilliant in this thread thus far.

This is a good way to promote the tag team division, I don't recall a tag team match from around this time period where the two teams weren't involved in the title scene, but I think The Corre will somehow retain at Extreme Rules so I'm going for Truth and Curtis to win here.

Should be an easy win for Ziggler here, hopefully we get a few comments from Bryan also.

Regal/Morrison will be a good match, and although I think Morrison will win, Regal will definitely get a great showing like last week against Bryan.

Maybe Ted can score the upset with a Punk interference? But otherwise the losing streak will continue. 4

And as always, I'm looking forward to your fantastic backstage segments (Tyler Black, Michael Tarver) as well as Michael Cole.

Sorry, my King, for the lack of more in-depth comments/ramblings. Will be reading the show for sure

From your weirdest peasant.
ThatWeirdGuy is offline   Reply With Quote