Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: In New Talent We Trust

View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #74 (permalink)
ThatWeirdGuy
CHYEAH

ThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2011: In New Talent We Trust

This seems like a very stacked show going on here, and the main event will hopefully live up to expectations, and I fully expect the Miz to get involved at some point in it, the champion has been brilliant in this thread thus far.

This is a good way to promote the tag team division, I don't recall a tag team match from around this time period where the two teams weren't involved in the title scene, but I think The Corre will somehow retain at Extreme Rules so I'm going for Truth and Curtis to win here.

Should be an easy win for Ziggler here, hopefully we get a few comments from Bryan also.

Regal/Morrison will be a good match, and although I think Morrison will win, Regal will definitely get a great showing like last week against Bryan.

Maybe Ted can score the upset with a Punk interference? But otherwise the losing streak will continue. 4

And as always, I'm looking forward to your fantastic backstage segments (Tyler Black, Michael Tarver) as well as Michael Cole.

Sorry, my King, for the lack of more in-depth comments/ramblings. Will be reading the show for sure

From your weirdest peasant.
ThatWeirdGuy is offline   Reply With Quote