New Users Introduction thread

Tags
wwe
267K views 3K replies 1K participants last post by  Catalanotto 
#1 ·
New? Tell us a little about yourself.

- Favorite wrestler(s)
- Favorite wrestling company

And anything else you would like to share with the forum.

Welcome.

#550 ·
Another new guy here. I have been around to many forums and this is my first time here. I was apart of NoDQ/TheMayhem, TBHforums, and GEforums. Thought I'd give this place a try. Not much into wrestling anymore, so I will post mainly in misc forum. I live a pretty basic boring life. And winter is upon us, so hideout/being lazy season is near. I will be posting much I assume.

Why you picked your username: From the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia? 'MERICA!

#551 ·
-Favorite Wrestler: Cm Punk
-Interested in wrestling since 2008
-Best Storyline for me: Summer of Punk 2011
-Mother tongue: German ... I'm sorry for my english, if something is wrong ;) I appreciate your kindness to help me improving my english.

I have been here for quite some time, but I never introduced myself. There you go ;)

#553 ·
Will you laugh If I made a jew joke?

I'm just joking, welcome mate. :)

#555 ·
I've been lurking for a while so I finally decided to join.

I'm from Louisiana. I've been a wrestling fan since I was a kid. My favorite was Doink not really joking. I marked out when he (well not the og doink but yeah) jobbed to the one man band hahaha. Probably tells you about how old I am. I stopped watching when I was a teen so I really missed the massive run of Cena, Orton, Batista, Summer of Punk and all of that. Only got back into it when The Rock came back for Wrestlemania. Picked up TNA shortly after. Don't really have a super favorite now. Sheamus is legit the worst however. Outside of wrestling I'm a really big sports fan. Football, football and hockey are what I watch. That's about it. America is the best.

Reactions: NasJayz
#561 ·
welcome dude. IT will be nice to hear from someone who didn't have all the Cena shoved down their throat. What's your favorite football team? Hometown or other?

#556 ·
May I reintroduce myself? I haven't been on here since July 2010.

- Why you picked your username: It's a corruption of "Booker T". Back in 2000 or so I didn't watch WCW but some kids at school did and I heard them mention this wrestler called "Buckatee"... such a name probably wouldn't be outta place in WCW in that era...
- Favorite wrestler(s): Raven, CM Punk, Ziggler, Miz, Christian, Rhodes Scholars...
- Favorite wrestling company: WWE
- Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia?: England

#559 · (Edited)
I been browsing this site for a little while and just decided to join. I am 24 years old, a life-long wrestling fan. I'm a Florida boy, born and raised. My favorite wrestler has pretty much always been Kane. The late 90's is my favorite era of wrestling. And I love Layla and AJ :cool2

#564 ·
- Drunk Til Death
- CM Punk, Arik Cannon, Sami Callihan
- Dragon Gate USA
- Live in America, but would love to live in the UK just because most of my favorite bands are from there.

So I've been a die hard wrestling fan since 6th grade (about 04-05). I'm pretty heavy into the hardcore music scene, the band Terror is one of my favorite (LA Hardcore representin). I screwed up in my school life, so I'm a 5th year senior about to graduate though, and the same time I'm training hard to get into the best physical shape I can so I can go to wrestling school in a few months. I've been on a few wrestling forums before, but I always left because they were to serious or uptight and I like to fuck around a lot.

So wassup!

#566 · (Edited)
Favorite wrestler: current CM Punk alltime SCSA
Favorite Promotion: WWE
Why the user name: Last name is Meki(yev). MrMeki is also my PSN if y'all wanna add me.
Live in Belgium, I'm from Chechnya tho'. Came to Belgium in 1997 (basically a month after I was born). A war was going on in Chechnya at the time so we fled to Russia and from Russia to Belgium......and I like ice cream.

#567 ·

- Why you picked your username

It's the name of a song by my favorite musician, Warren Zevon.

- Favorite wrestler(s)

Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Hulk Hogan

- Favorite wrestling company

WCW

- Which is the best country out of the following three: America, England, or Australia?

America is the only country that matters

#568 ·
Favorite wrestler: Current: None are that good, but I enjoy Cm Punk. All-time: Finlay or Regal
Favorite Promotion: WWE
Why the user name: That's my name.
I live in Ireland, in Clonmel, and my ideal time-off activity is reading or a good game of chess.
Or watching some old RAW matches.

#569 ·

Username: It's the name of my youtube channel where
i unbox, review and discuss everything related with
wrestling DVDs, Figures and anything wrestling related.
If you get the time please do check it out
i could do with the subscribers :)

Username on youtube: Wrestlingfigs1uk

Favorite Wrestler: Really hard question,,, Of all time i'd
have to say Ric Flair, currently i'd say CM Punk or Dolph
Ziggler. I've allways favoured Heels even as a young boy.
I think i was the only kid who wanted SGT. Slaughter to beat
Hogan at Wrestlemania 7 haha.

Favorite wrestling company: WWF/WWE since day one.

Best country: England :).

This forum looks awesome, and i'm looking forward to
posting and talking to some cool fans.

#570 · (Edited)

Username: Two totally random words that have nothing to do with eachother.

Favourite wrestler: Hard choice really. I like Barret, Sandow, Sheamus, Punk and D-bry and Kane

So...yeah.

#571 ·

Username: Two totally random words that have nothing to do with eachother.

Favourite wrestler: Hard choice really. I like Barret, Sandow, Sheamus, Punk and Hell No.

So...yeah.
Hell No? Is he a new wrestler on NXT?

Anyways, welcome mate.

#577 ·
Hey All the names Wazo thought i better introduce myself my favorite wrestler is Chris Jericho also enjoy watching the likes of Punk,Ziggler and Daniel Bryan my favorite tag-team ever will always be Demolition also can't get enough of that Eve an Kaitlyn both are mighty fine :p Am sick to the back teeth of the likes of Cena,Orton,Ryback an i dont get all the AJ hype either.