Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HEY SHANNON

Thread: HEY SHANNON
View Single Post

Old 01-29-2012, 02:47 PM   #444 (permalink)
Catalanotto
ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: HEY SHANNON

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
She linked to a yahoo profile account with blonde pics playing tennis and what not. Those are not them. I'm guessing you missed it. It doesn't matter. The correct answer is Aussie.
Lady Croft is actually also the correct answer

She isn't a blonde like she claimed to be, based on the pictures she posted, in 2006.

I wont give away anything else but, yeah, I suppose I know more than you, or this is just you trying to keep it hush hush, but those old pics were not her, and if she did post her real pic, it wasn't in 2006, like your post claimed when you couldn't describe what she looked like. She had to post them during or after 2009. I have proof of this year that I will not post here in public.

That is all.

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.