Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2012, 01:26 PM   #910 (permalink)
bradk
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

bradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

I haven't been able to play the game on my PS3 for over a month now. If I fast traveled, the game froze. If I entered a building, the game froze. If there were multiple enemies on the screen, the game froze. The only way Skyrim won't fucking freeze is when it's in the game case. The 1.4 patch that's supposedly addressing these issues is coming out next week I believe, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
bradk is offline   Reply With Quote