Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 01-28-2012, 03:20 AM   #3263 (permalink)
Ranch Dressing
Count On Kobe

Ranch Dressing made the HOF BallotRanch Dressing made the HOF BallotRanch Dressing made the HOF BallotRanch Dressing made the HOF BallotRanch Dressing made the HOF BallotRanch Dressing made the HOF BallotRanch Dressing made the HOF BallotRanch Dressing made the HOF BallotRanch Dressing made the HOF BallotRanch Dressing made the HOF BallotRanch Dressing made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

That is a pretty small pipe Rated R, but at least you have one. I'm pretty careless and ended up breaking two pipes and a bong I use to have so I just stopped buying them altogether. It doesn't really matter since I end up blazing with my friends most of the time anyways and one of my friends just bought a new pipe that is about 12-18 inches long(I'm terrible with measurements), it's pretty fuckingg amazing, but he also ended up buying a new bong so we barely use it now. Another one of my friends has a rainbow coloured bong that becomes pretty trippy once you get ripped and you're smoking out of it.

walls I feel sorry for you man.

Ranch Dressing is offline   Reply With Quote