Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HEY SHANNON
Thread: HEY SHANNON
View Single Post
post #56 of (permalink) Old 01-27-2012, 10:15 PM
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!
It Really Wasn't!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)

Re: HEY SHANNON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
The obsession with Skittles is 10 times worse on Gamefaqs. People there actually like her as a person...and to fap to.

LC, Amber and Bulk will be the only ladies in my life. Fuck the rest.

Fuck you, Gamergirl. I'm comin' for you nickle.
I still think she's hilarious whenever she posts. It sucks that she had to lie about all of those personal details but I always found her funny. To be perfectly honesty I really don't give a shit what people on here look like. If you're a guy a really don't care at all and if you're a girl you're not someone that I ever have hopes of doing anything with so I still don't care. It's stupid that someone would think they have to do something like this to get attention. I think just the fact that you're female and like wrestling would be enough to get a bunch of guys that also like wrestling to like you.

Now what I just said was going under the assumption that Skittle is still a girl that's insecure about her appearance. If CM Skittle is actually a guy than he's just a fucking weiro that needs to get a life.

Also Seb, you really need to put some more effort into your OP. If you weren't revealing something interesting it would be a terrible rant.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome