Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 03:06 PM   #448 (permalink)
TankOfRate
Searching for a new identity

TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate TankOfRate
Default Re: Official General Superstars Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Kidd is a great worker anyway, but him as a babyface is even better. Jinder Mahal matches usually fail to capture my interest, but Kidd was a lot of fun to watch in it. I hope this isn't a one time thing. I think he has a better shot at success as a babyface anyway to be honest. I'm loving this new breed of workhorses on the roster, more of this on Raw/Smackdown please. Continue pushing Ziggler, Bryan and Rhodes up to the upper midcard scene; call up Rollins and his standout FCW peers; start using guys like Tyson, Justin Gabriel, Curt Hawkins, Trent Barreta, The Usos and Yoshi Tatsu more more and we have ourselves a midcard. SORTED. Workhorsemania.

Beth vs whatever Bella twin that was was unsurprisingly average. Nothing to say about it really.

I'll probably try and watch the Kingston/McGillicutty match later.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/ef1ef2c3469abab1b7e0ea9da7a3bce5/tumblr_ms5yf6xX7h1r8xjj2o1_500.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimshine View Post
Isn't it a coincidence that the rise of feminism coincided with the decline of kayfabe.
TankOfRate is offline   Reply With Quote