Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #4779 (permalink)
The Corre
#EMMAlution

The Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new hereThe Corre better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
Same here. To quote a guy from Ponderings: "Super F'N Dragon is one of the few Indy wrestlers with a special aura."
Agreed, I first saw Super Dragon in that YT video where a fan kept yelling "SUPER DRAGON *clap* *clap* *clap*" I thought he was just some Indy trash, becomes I didn't watch any Indy wrestling back then.
Then I saw him wrestle in CZW against Ruckus at a COD, and then a couple matches with Excaliber and he just blew my mind, I started watching his PWG and I've thought he was awesome ever since then.

Sig. made by fiddlecastro

Emma | Alexa Bliss | Daniel Bryan | Brock Lesnar | Randy Orton
Seth Rollins | Sin Cara | Kalisto | Fandango | Roman Reigns | Ryback | Triple H
--------------------------------------
Ricochet | Uhaa Nation | Young Bucks | Briscoes | AR Fox | Rich Swann | Adam Cole
Brian Cage | ACH | Masada