Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #4776 (permalink)
TaylorFitz
Will Always be a Snit Head

TaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREWTaylorFitz is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRulz View Post
Same here. To quote a guy from Ponderings: "Super F'N Dragon is one of the few Indy wrestlers with a special aura."
That's so true. There really aren't that many guys in indy wrestling like him. Joe had it when he was at his best and Steen has something like it right now when he's in ROH but there really aren't many guys like that.

And Highspots fucked up my order. I didn't get Evolve 9 and another DVD that I ordered from them. It's the first time something like this has ever happened with them. Before this I've never had a single problem with any of the many orders I've made from them.