Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Goodbye peeps... and a shout out

View Single Post

Old 01-27-2012, 06:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
starship.paint
Jobberville Population = You

starship.paint starship.paint starship.paint starship.paint starship.paint starship.paint starship.paint starship.paint starship.paint starship.paint starship.paint
Default Re: Goodbye peeps... and a shout out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xander45 View Post
I take it this is some kind of national service?

Good luck, hope you enjoy it (as much as you can!) and learn a lot about yourself from it.
that's right.. hmm... interesting, you wouldn't be from where I'm from..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gebu19 View Post
man don't worry about it. If you go overseas you get AFN (american Forces Network). You get all the WWE plus PPV's for FREE!! That's the reason I got into wrestling. About 4 years ago I was stationed in Italy, then Africa, and I started watching WWE. Come to think of it, I skipped Survivor Series and TLC because I thought PPV's were too expensive (as I just got back then). I think RR will be the first one I buy.

Just do not ever say "sorry drill instructor" no matter what! piece of cake other wise, and free PPVs.
I'm not American... haha. I'm Singaporean... all the way in South East Asia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
Good luck with your military stint. Coming from a military family I absolutely admire anyone that joins the military. I hope you really enjoy it and you're welcome back here anytime you wish.
Heh. I'm not that noble... I don't exactly have a choice in serving the military. All men in Singapore have to serve for two years.

Thanks for all your well wishes, Xander45, JoeRulz, Cactus, LadyCroft, TMPRKO, ice_edge and Gebu19. Yes, I'll try to have fun. Hopefully I will learn how to be a man.

Last edited by starship.paint : 01-27-2012 at 06:30 AM.