Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: In New Talent We Trust

View Single Post

Old 01-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #73 (permalink)
Melvis
The Knight

Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500Melvis 4001 - 4500
Default Re: WWE 2011: In New Talent We Trust

Okay, so I’ve spent a month or so writing Raw and SmackDown and bits of Extreme Rules; dare I say it, stockpiling~! SmackDown is nearly finished, Raw has been finished for ages now (not that that’s stopped me going back and editing it several times) and Extreme Rules will be a while yet, I should imagine. Still, this is all very promising, and I’m pleased with Raw, so as soon as I finish SmackDown, I’ll post Raw.

Feedback-wise, I really do owe cp954 some kind of feedback, at least on the booking if nothing else, because he’s been so patient with me that it’d be unfair to keep abstaining from saying at least something. 619’s World Ablaze has a lengthy piece of feedback with my name on it, and I’ll try to get into some other threads soon... er, as King don’t I get some kind of Royal Scout who tells me what’s decent to look at? Damn.

Enough rambling. Have a preview, peasants.

Monday Night Raw
RBC Center, Raleigh, North Carolina | 25th April 2011

The last Raw before Extreme Rules comes LIVE from the RBC Center in Raleigh, North Carolina, and with tensions running high ahead of this Sunday, it is sure to be a night of heated words and frantic action. This Sunday sees three matches on the Raw side, with the WWE Universe wondering if there will be one more added or not, and the only way to know for sure... is to tune in tonight.

But that’s not the only one reason to tune in to the USA Network tonight; another is the huge main event you can expect to see. Last week, Triple H earned a WWE Title shot after he defeated current champion The Miz in a match governed by special guest referee John Cena. Cena was unsure how to call the match throughout, and it seemed he was going to hand a win to the so-called “most must-see WWE Champion of all time”, until the Game reminded him of his principles, and Cena called the match down the middle, counting the post-Pedigree pinfall to give the Cerebral Assassin the victory. Immediately afterwards, however, Cena dropped Triple H with an Attitude Adjustment, and in this past week, we’ve heard from Raw General Manager Jerry Lawler that the three men will compete in an Extreme Rules Match this coming Sunday. Along with this announcement comes the declaration of tonight’s main event – it’ll be John Cena against the man he left laying last Monday night, Triple H, as The Miz sits ringside on commentary. With Cena and the Game having a long history between them, this match is sure to have some underlying issues, and whoever wins could end up being the favourite between them to take The Miz’s WWE Title this Sunday. This explosive match-up should be a terrific prelude to an explosive main event this Sunday, so you don’t want to miss it!

Elsewhere on Raw, the race to become the next challenger to the WWE Title continues to rage between Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler; after an exhausting bout with William Regal, Bryan declared that he thought Ziggler to be “scared” to face him. All we saw of the Perfection Artiste last week was an infuriated frown and a storm-out, with Vickie Guerrero hot on his heels, but this week, he’ll be in action against David Hart Smith. Can Ziggler overcome the large Canadian? Will he prove his mettle against a sure-to-be-watching Daniel Bryan? And ahead of this Sunday’s huge Ladder Match, might Ziggler have a word or two for his future opponent?

Another man clamouring to prove himself to an adversary, perhaps to an even bigger degree, is potential United States Title challenger John Morrison. The Shaman of Sexy has had a rough ride recently, constantly rejected for a title shot by current champion Sheamus, who has left him laying two of the previous three weeks. Tonight, Morrison faces another man looking to get back on track in the form of William Regal, who narrowly lost to Daniel Bryan last week in his home country of England. A win tonight for either man could propel them into title contention, whether Sheamus likes it or not, and that could make this match make or break for the Prince of Parkour; considering his desperation to prove his ‘edge’ to both Sheamus and ex-girlfriend Melina, one has to wonder what lengths Morrison will go to if it means getting a title shot. Tonight, the United States Title situation might be cleared up once and for all.

This Sunday has many matches sure to end with battered and bruised superstars, but perhaps none so much as the heated rivalry between Randy Orton and CM Punk; last week saw the announcement that the two enemies would face off in a Last Man Standing bout at Extreme Rules. After the ferocious threats that have flooded the back-and-forth between these two psychotic, twisted men, that match in six days’ time is sure to be a violent, unforgiving affair, and tonight, the Viper will look to take some of his frustration out on the luckless and recently-winless Ted DiBiase. The Fortunate Son has been on a terrible run in recent weeks, but a win over Orton tonight would do wonders for him – however, whether or not the Viper will give him half a chance given the mood he’s in is debatable. It’s Orton versus his ex-protégé, tonight on the WWE’s flagship show; will Orton send a message to CM Punk with a win here tonight? Or will Punk have something more to say?

Also, R-Truth and Johnny Curtis put their Tag Team Titles shot on the line against DZP, Santino Marella takes on Tyson Kidd, and much, much more!

~ Announced For Raw ~

The Miz, Triple H and John Cena will all speak

---

~ MAIN EVENT ~
Singles Contest
John Cena versus The Game Triple H

Singles Contest – WWE Tag Team Titles Shot
R-Truth and Johnny Curtis versus DZP (Down With Zack and Primo)

Singles Contest
The Perfection Artiste Dolph Ziggler versus David Hart Smith

Singles Contest
The Blackpool Brawler William Regal versus The Shaman of Sexy John Morrison

Singles Contest
The Viper Randy Orton versus The Fortunate Son Ted DiBiase

Singles Contest
Santino Marella versus Tyson Kidd

In New Talent We Trust | Raw NOW POSTED
Melvis is offline   Reply With Quote