Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2012, 08:55 PM   #4770 (permalink)
EmbassyForever
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

EmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friendsEmbassyForever needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

OK, my PWG "FEAR" review...

Fightin' Taylor Boys vs. Kenny King and TJ Perkins ***1/4
King/Perkins looks better to me, but still a good opener.

Amazing Red vs. Roderick Strong ***1/2-***3/4
I don't understand, what was wrong with this match? great counters, no botchs from Red like everybody said and that Gibson Driver was pretty sick. a very good match, ***1/2-***3/4 in my opinion.

Peter Avalon, Ray Rosas, Joey Ryan, and Scorpio Sky vs. B-Boy, Famous B, Chris Kadillak, and Candice LeRae ***
In fact, i think that the opener from "Steen Wolf" was better. no doubt, the match was good and there was some really funny things with Candice, but i expected for some crazy spot-fest... but it wasn't like that .

Chris Hero vs. Willie Mack: ***3/4
Stiff.

Future Shock vs. RockNES Monsters: ***1/2

The American Wolves vs. Super Smash Bros.: ****1/2
God dammit, that shit was awesome.

El Generico vs. Dick Togo: ****1/4

Guerrilla Warfare match for the PWG World Tag Team Championship:
The Young Bucks(c) vs. Kevin Steen and Super Dragon: ****
OK, when i watched that first, i went crazy and it looks to me like a insane match. but when i watch this again, it still awesome, but not that great.

Overall: 9.25, if the ME was ***** stars, it could be like a 10/10 show. but still amazing stuff from PWG.