Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

View Single Post

Old 01-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #213 (permalink)
douba-douba-e1013
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

douba-douba-e1013 251 - 500douba-douba-e1013 251 - 500douba-douba-e1013 251 - 500
Default Re: WWE: The Evolution Of Greed

1 - United States Championship
United States Champion Finlay vs. Matt Hardy

Finlay could be a hell of a champion, but facing pure facts, he is just a trasitional champion to Matt Hardy. I think Finlay could get a reign later down the line, but you are really pushing for Matt getting the title I think. Plus, setting the stone for the event with a feel good face win would be awesome and makes the fans even more geared up for the rest of the show.

2 - Intercontinental Championship
Intercontinental Champion Kenny Dykstra vs. Carlito

I just got to go with Kenny winning with Torrie dumping Carlito and leaving for Kenny Dykstra, just to make him more interesting again. Carlito could chase for the belt and the feud could get hot, it's just not all the way hot right now. It's a builder and Dykstra getting the win could make it hot.

3 - Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Montel Vontavious Porter

Gaining wins for a heel and MVP is the only one that I can see right now winning. The other pick was Randy Orton, but even though he doesn't win, the last one on the ladder besides MVP will be Chris Benoit.

4 - Tag Team Challenge
World's Greatest Tag Team vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

It's simple build up to separate feuds and World's Greatest Tag Team will need the win to keep steam on their recent title win. London and Kendrick have held the belts for awhile and there is no reason for a win, why don't they give some rub to a fresh team.

5 - Past vs. Future
Ric Flair vs. Mr. Kennedy

How could I explain this? It's simple, Kennedy needs the win to get over as a heel. He needs it.

6 - Cruiserweight Championship
Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms vs. Bryan Danielson

Well, I can see why you would have Helms retain the title, but it would be cool to see Danielson win the title on the big stage, just for a good feel moment.

7 - Streak vs. Streak
Undertaker vs. Umaga

Umaga will undoubtedly kick his ass, but it's Mania, 15-0 make it, never break it.

8 - World Heavyweight Championship
World Heavyweight champion Batista vs. 2007 Royal Rumble Winner Edge

There is so right with Edge winning. It keeps winning the Royal Rumble meaningful, it's let you have a good face chasing for the belt for the rest of the summer basically. A feud set, put the Royal Rumble over and more importantly, put both men over as Batista will definitely look good in defeat, I hope you book it like that anyways.

9 - The Irresistible Force vs. The Immovable Object
Bobby Lashley vs. John Cena

Lashley will kick his butt, but Stone Cold will come in and make the count for Cena, just to get the face over. Lashley will gain his heat back I'm sure of that.

10 - Women's Championship
Women's Champion Mickie James vs. Beth Phoenix

Phoenix is well deserved of winning and James has done her tenure as champion. This will buffer between main events. Like always. It will be a good match I'm sure of.

11 - WWE Championship
WWE champion Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H vs. Rob Van Dam

I think you want the fans to go home happy with RVD winning in his home state. Plus, Triple H and Shawn Michaels can feud without the title and everybody will love it. You can have major draws for Backlash. Make this happen, it will be good on yourself in a marketing way.

Bonus Questions

What will be the match order? Already ahead of you, sir.

How many championships will change hands? 5 (US, CW, World, Women's & WWE)

Who will take the fall in the Triple Threat? HBK, simple

Will there be any surprise appearances? Yeah, the New Breed will appear in a backstage segment I think to confront Brian Kendrick and Paul London again, like on Smackdown

Longest match? Triple Threat WWE title match

Shortest match? Intercontinental title match

How many pinfalls, submissions, etc? 9 pinfall, 1 submission and 1 briefcase retrieving

I am really looking forward to Mania, mac. Sunday couldn't come sooner.
douba-douba-e1013 is offline   Reply With Quote