Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Indy Wrestling, Lucha Underground, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #1861 of (permalink) Old 01-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Olympus
Old School

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheist Panda View Post
You could easily lose 20lb in 6 weeks, but expect some muscle loss along with some fat and water. I wouldn't recommend that.

If you want to try anyway, you're not going to do that eating -500cal below maintenance. That's a lb a week, so unless you're doing mad cardio (even then tbh), you're gonna find it hard.
Well, I don't exactly know how much I need to lose to get to where I want to be. I've gained about 10lbs the last few months but I expect that to be from the gym. I've really picked up since late July. I want to lose stomach fat. My chest has gained a more muscley tone over the last few months so I can manage that. I really just want to lose the fat. I don't have a huge gut by any means and when I wear most hoodies, jerseys, etc. you'd never expect me to have one. I'll take a hit in muscle if I must, just nothing too significant. I can easily work that back up. My main thing is just my thighs and stomach.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome