Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2012, 08:35 AM   #655 (permalink)
Cliffy Byro
Convinced Vince to make me a Main-Eventer

Cliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth readingCliffy Byro has posts worth reading
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werb-Jericho View Post
i think alot of you miss the point, i am here to try and explain it to you. no need to thank me. There are NO tv shows hitting the viewing figures of the early 2000's for the simple reason that there are many more channels + TV used to be the focal point of at home entertainment. This is no longer the case. As i've said before i watch online live, as do many, so WWE have to go on other measures like shirt sales, PPV sales which are harder to stream and there social network obsession. Every Monday they trend worldwide online which is dull to here but incredibly impressive. Any other tv show do this every episode?

You're welcome
they're down 16% on this time last year.

that's a real problem.